We offer hiring out 3D printers for various festivals, fairs, corporation events, trade shows and public apearances. 3D printers combine well with each topic or theme and provide a great interest for participants of one’s event. Rental of 3D printers is also a great solution for people who want to create all kinds of prototypes without revealing the models to their competition. Our customers can do it in a more private place such as their own studio without having to buy specialized equipment. It is so simple, you can just take advantage of our 3D FLY offer and print all your confidential projects in a place most convenient for you.
Renting a 3D printer provides an opportunity to create a great deal of elements and to make adjustments to ongoing projects without the necessity of making subsequent orders and paying extra for prints of imperfect projects.
In our machine park high-class 3D printers can be found, including printers from manufacturers such as: 3D Kreator, Makerbot or Zortrax, which are characterized by the following parameters:
- maximum work area: 305mm x 305mm x 457mm,
- minimum thickness of an applied layer: 0.09 mm,
- available 3D printing technologies: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling), LPD (Plastic Layer Deposition)
- available materials: PLA, ABS, ABS-Z, Z-ULTRAT (material with increased durability), Nylon
- a wide palette of colours for 3D prints (less standard colours available by prior arrangement).